Summercourse 8 -11 August 2018
€499 (€445 in tent)
with Angela Halvorsen Bogo (UK/Norway)
Where life is complex and uncertain, it is a necessary skill to navigate in the unknown, in relationship, with sensitivity and joy. Embodied Authentic Flow trains this, with deceptively simple embodied exercises, play and meditation. Inspired by the fool archetype, we slow down and connect with our own bodies and the magnificent backdrop of nature in full summer.
We first choose to enjoy as a way to directly experience presence. We make space for what emerges between us. We co-create, moving between workshops and the natural surroundings of forest, fields, lakes and rivers, practising skills while deepening connection.
Angela Halvorsen Bogo – Storytelling, singing, clowning, playing, facilitating, co-creating for a lifetime. Inspired by the fool’s principles of paradox, acceptance and trust, she attempts a not-knowing leadership style to light up others to navigate and enjoy the unknown and emerging social field.
Learn more about Angela: thefoolstory.com
Listen to Angela talking about the power of being authentic and present:
Katrin Paul, owner of Mirabellenhof
Katrin Paul and Angela Halvorsen Bogo are developing workshops unique in Germany at Mirabellenhof. Katrin works as a family therapist and supervisor for nursery, primary and secondary schools.
The ability to be present and authentic is the key to satisfying relationships with children, parents, colleagues or clients.
Mirabellenhof provides Embodied Authentic Communication, because mainstream vocational education is failing to train teachers in these essential communication skills.
Feedback of Participants
- „It gave me an in the body experience of how to live more fully in presence.“ Mary Beth Gwynn
- „Everything was good about the course. Exceptional facilitation, balance, sensitivity, learning, entertainment.“ Jennifer Kavanagh
- „Participants are guided into a direct experience of their natural spontaneity and creativity.“ Judy Voruz
- „The workshop was a revelation – putting me in touch with the child within, encouraging me to see with curiosity, positivity and compassion… Not only that – it gave me a deep sense of relaxation and peace within myself.“ Dave Sutton
Mirabellenhof is 35 km north of Berlin, Germany
It is easy to reach by train from either of Berlin’s airports (allow 90 minutes) and from the centre of Berlin (allow 45 minutes). We can pick you up from train station „Biesenthal Bahnhof„. See detailed description how to get to Mirabellenhof here.
Registration Summercourse: 8.-11.August 2018
€ 499 (€445 in tent)
- Workshop with Angela from Wednesday, 2pm until Saturday 2pm
- Accomodation in twin bedrooms at the venue Mirabellenhof
- Lunch: vegetarian catering
- selfservice Breakfeast and Dinner
Mobile: 0172/27 77 262 (+49 172/27 77 262)